- Pick a book! At the beginning of every month a list of themes will be posted. All you have to do is choose a book that fits the theme.
- In your blog post, the first thing you will want to include is an explanation of why your chosen book fits the theme.
- Look at covers from multiple editions and multiple countries for the book you chose.
- Finally, include pictures of the original cover, the cover from your country (if their are multiple covers from your country include all of them!), your favourite cover, and your least favourite cover.
- Be sure to tag your posts with booktravelingthursdays so we can all see each other’s posts!
Check each week’s theme on BTT’s Goodreads page.
This week’s theme is “Some books make us cry… Choose a book that made you emotional!”